Translator in Shanghai
– airline tickets ordering
– meeting at the airport
– hotel booking
– business trips planning, railway tickets ordering, setting appointments with partners
– business negotiations interpretation services
– public speaking with an interpreter
– interpreting during social events
– sightseeing tours around Shanghai and suburb cities
– documents translations, translation of technical manuals or texts of any difficulty
Cost of service: 50 USD/page
Notary certification or verifying the certification in the Consulate - 50 USD/document.
We help you to organize the trip without any additional cost and you just pay for the translating service.
Cost of service:
– 700 RMB (about 110 USD) for 8-hour work day before 18.00 or 1000 RMB (about 160 USD) for full day, more than 8 hours and after 18.00 (in case of overwork in the evening time or work outside of Shanghai).
To pay for the translating service you may use the following methods:
• Cash-payment in national currency (RMB) in the end of every working day
• Non-cash payment by advance as a wire transfer to the bank account in VTB 24. Advance payment is counted as 160 USD per day.
We can guarantee that our translator will meet you in time as was appointed. Our professionals will do their best to have your trips productive and enjoyable!
If you are not satisfied with your translator's work for any reasons, please call us at 135 24 999 059, and the next day we will provide you with another one.
Translator in Shanghai is always at your service!